Senior DevOps Engineer (f/m/div)
- You will run the entire IT infrastructure (private cloud, TCP/IP network, provisioning tools, virtualization) with more than 1,000 virtual servers and help us on our journey to Kubernetes (managed).
- You will monitor, optimize and safeguard highly available high-traffic websites.
- You will further develop in-house systems for increasing efficiency and automating business processes in system administration.
- You will review disruptions as well as analyze and implement optimization measures.
- You will evaluate and introduce new technologies (e.g. containers).
- You will set up and optimize continuous deployment.
- You have successfully completed a degree or vocational training in computer science or a similar field.
- You have extensive professional experience in the areas of DevOps, IT infrastructure or IT operations.
- You have excellent proficiency in the system administration of Linux.
- You have profound knowledge of YAML, Kubernetes Deployment, Monitoring and Logging.
- You have profound knowledge of networking for Kubernetes.
- You are highly motivated team player as well as independent and service-based approach to work.
- You have good writing and speaking proficiency in German and/or English.
Regular Training & Development
Choose Your Weapon
Regular Socializing & Events