Experienced PHP Software / DevOps Engineer (f/m/div)
We are looking for an experienced PHP Software Engineer for our Solutions Team! This team provides the backend applications for our games and business departments like Marketing, Payment or Customer Service. We develop applications mostly in PHP together with our customers following mainly a micro service approach and using agile development methods (i.e. Scrum and Kanban).
- Analyze and implement requests using the Micro-Service approach
- Continuous reflection on existing solutions and self-responsible optimization of processes and implementations
- Develop and maintain software monitoring applications and design procedures for system troubleshooting.
- Perform root cause analysis for production errors and resolve technical issues
- You take responsibility for the highly available and scalable operation of micro services in the cloud.
- Develop scripts to automate recurring tasks
- Help our games to integrate our applications
- You have good understanding of object-oriented design and design patterns
- You have very good knowledge of Service Oriented Architecture and of MVC frameworks
- You have very good knowledge of PHP (v5+), MySQL, MongoDB and Redis and you are experienced working with PHP frameworks such as Symfony (3+) and ZF (1+)
- You are experienced in designing internal APIs (RESTful), working with JSON and XML and using external APIs
- You already worked in container environments (e.g. Docker) and have knowledge in using Kubernetes
- You have knowledge in using Atlassian tools like Bamboo, Jira, Stash or others like Jenkins
- Your English is fluent; German language skills are a plus
Regular Training & Development
Choose Your Weapon
Creative Times & Talks
Regular Socializing & Events