PHP Developer (f/m)
We are looking for an outstanding PHP Developer for our Solutions Team! The Solutions Team provides the infrastructure applications for our games and business department like Marketing, Payment or Customer Service. We develop applications mostly in PHP together with the customers and using agile development methods (i.e. Scrum and Kanban).
- You are responsible for designing, implementing and maintaining the software platform
- You support the customers in the definition of the requirements and creation of the user stories
- You help our games to integrate our applications
- You improve continually your knowledge as a software developer and share your knowledge with your colleagues.
- You have a degree in computer science or similar
- You have solid understanding of object-oriented design and design patterns
- You have a good knowledge of Service Oriented Architecture and of MVC frameworks
- You have very good knowledge of PHP (v5+) and MySQL
- You are experienced in designing internal APIs (RESTful), working with JSON and XML and using external APIs (e.g. Facebook).
- You have experience in version control systems (ideally GIT)
- You have proven team and communication skills
- You are a quick learner with a fast perception
- Your English is fluent; German language skills are a plus
Choose your weapon
Regular Training & Development