Senior PHP Developer (f/m)
We are looking for an outstanding PHP Developer (f/m) for our Solutions Team! This team provides the backend applications for our games and business departments like Marketing, Payment or Customer Service. We develop applications mostly in PHP together with the customers and using agile development methods (i.e. Scrum and Kanban).
- You are responsible for designing, implementing and maintaining the software platform
- You help our games to integrate our applications
- You improve continually your knowledge as a software developer and share your knowledge with your colleagues
- You have a degree in computer science or similar
- You have good understanding of object-oriented design and design patterns
- You have very good knowledge of Service Oriented Architecture and of MVC frameworks
- You have very good knowledge of PHP (v5+) and MySQL
- You are experienced in designing internal APIs (RESTful), working with JSON and XML and using external APIs (e.g. Facebook).
- You have good knowledge in version control systems (ideally GIT)
- You are a quick learner with a fast perception, including proven team and communication skills
- You see business travels to the United States of America every now and then as an opportunity and not as an obstacle.
- Your English is fluent; German language skills are a plus
Regular Training & Development
Choose Your Weapon
Regular Socializing & Events